Friday, January 9, 2015

Fairytale Boutique's Website~ My Experience

Now then, for Christmas, from my gracious uncle, I got $100... Naturally, I immediately started scheming as to how I could get the biggest bang for my buck. I settled on buying two books/mooks that I'd been wanting for a while and, because it was there and said 'buy me!', a signed Misako Aoki 2015 calender. With shipping, it only cost me $2, and it cost my uncle the full $100. So, to put it simply, this was a LOT OF MONEY! And so, I ordered, all gleeful... And within the normal 2-3 business days, I got my 'your order is complete' email. But then almost a week passed, and still nothing.

I realize that I live on the east coast, and that they're on the west coast, but still, I had never had a package take that long when it was shipping from the USA... maybe when shipping from China, but never the USA! And so, I decided to contact them.
Did I mention that I bought it a few days before the new year? 'Cause personally, I think that that's where everything went wrong...

But anyways, I contacted them, and within 24 hours, they got back to me, asking for my order#. So, of course, I gave it to them right away! Then came the waiting... again! It almost reached the 48 hour mark when they emailed me back, giving me a tracking number. And, of course, I immediately tracked my package, and the tracking number said not only that my package was coming today, but also that it hadn't been given to the post office until the day they had asked for my order#. Soooo... Imma assume that Fairytale kinda lost my order/thought that they had shipped it out, but they hadn't? Either way, the new year is most likely to blame... But I was still upset, and thus, even though I am BEYOND HAPPY with the products, I am sorta complaining.

Unboxing below~


No comments:

Post a Comment