Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Years Resolutions!

Yes, 'tis the new year...'tis 2015!
And I just realized that I never put up my New Years Resolutions! :9
So let's get down to business, yes??

1. GO TO JAPAN WITH SOMEONE
2. EARN ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE #1 POSSIBLE
3. Decide who to go to Japan with
4. Save at least $1,000 for a shopping spree (Hopefully in Japan!)
5. LEARN THE FREAKIN' JAPANESE LANGUAGE
6. Stop making all my resolutions Japan-oriented
7. DO SOMETHING that is truly productive
8. Get a freakin' passport, just 'cause I really should have one whether #1 is happening or not
9. Make friends (AKA stop being so stupidly shy!)
10. Make progress with my mental problems... like more than I've already done
11. Stop sounding so angry when I type (which seems to be my habit for 2015)

Soooo, basically, I wanna go to Japan and spend a ton of money that isn't my parents', and learn how to function in society properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment