Thursday, February 26, 2015

Review: Etsy Fake Nails (Aya1gou - Harajuku, Big Bows, 3D Bow, Kawaii Nails...etc)


Hi! It's been a while~ ^^; But I'm here! And I have a review for y'all! Now, I had been looking everywhere for some affordable, but still super cute and hopefully durable, fake nails. And I think I've found some...!

These things are adorable, long, lengthening, and have some acrylic bows/hearts along with some adorable polka dot nail polish and little tiny nail rhinestones! Every nail is decorated with either a bow with a rhinestone at the knot, or two little hearts with two rhinestones in between~ And then, of course, they are all painted with a french style manicure with bright pastel colors and white dots!

Now then, how about you walk with me through my unboxing?












Now, these were packaged super cutely, except for the cardboard box, but even that was taped shut with cute little utensil tape~! Also, for those wondering, I am able to type and game with these on, as I have typed this entire post with them on, and thus, I should be able to press, like, five letters to game. And they are super flattering on my totally fat little fingers~ Make 'em look long and thin!! XD

Here is a link to the shop, not to the listing I bought these from as that listing is now invalid... yeah, one only! :D (For now, at least...) https://www.etsy.com/shop/Aya1gou?ref=l2-shopheader-name
But I promise that you'l find something cute! She has a lot of nails and they're all awesome and rather cheap, averaging around $20, but going as low as $9!

Also, if you enjoy lenses as well as nails, then  you're probably no stranger to this warning, but please be careful when putting in your lenses, especially with longer nails like these!!

2 comments:

  1. These nails are really cute! I followed, I recently started a blog as well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      She appears to really do some great nails!
      And I checked out your blog! It looks cute! :3

      Delete