Monday, February 24, 2014

Faceups...

I am going to level with y'all... I want to be able to do lots of faceups.. but so far, I can only do these natural-looking faceups. However, I have only tried to do a faceup on the Doll Family- A 1/3 practice head. Twice. Trying to, the second time, be unnatural. But no, he looks goth-y like I wanted, but... still so naturally goth-y... :/ Well, it's kinda a win/win 'cause I didn't really want an unnatural faceup for him, I just wanted a goth-y look... But I wanted to try! >.<
I tried, and, I think, failed. Lemme show ya.

This is what I started with: The Doll Family- A practice head

This was the first faceup I did, the one that was supposed to be natural, and was...

This was supposed to be 'unnatural'... yeah...

Another angle~
So, what do you think? Should I just give in and accept my natural faceup-ness fate? Or shall I rebel and try again?

No comments:

Post a Comment