Monday, February 17, 2014

Circle Lens Review~ EOS Ice Gray/Grey on light eyes

Whoo~~! After years of searching, I think that it may have been found! 'What is it?' you may ask... well, anyone that has looked at this blog should know my quest, when it comes to circle lenses, which is: CIRCLE LENSES SUITED FOR LIGHT(blue) EYES!
Now, I believe that I may have found one... Let's see, shall we?

Design: It's really rather simple, not as simple as some other lenses I've had, but pretty simple (which is probably one of the reasons why it works). It's just a little, thin ring around the edge, with some lines going through to about halfway to the middle. And throughout, is a nice light gray. 

Color: They're gray (or grey, however you happen to spell it). And one thing that circle lenses has forced me to realize, is this: eyes have a lot of colors in them. (duh) My own eyes have about three colors, and depending upon how big the pupil hole is for the lenses, the color of lens that I need will change. This lens has a rather large pupil hole, so I went with gray ('cause that's the outermost color on my real eye). AND IT MATCHES, LIKE, PERFECTLY! <3 I seriously can't tell where my eyes begin to blend into the lens. 

Enlargement: Surprisingly, despite the light color, and despite the small ring, it ENLARGES. Like... LOOK DOWN BELOW... But, at the same time, it just blends in so well, and the ring isn't overwhelming, so it looks NATURAL! C: If I was having a lazy day, and didn't feel like putting on any eye makeup, I just might be able to get away with it XD

Comfort: Wonderful~~~! Need I say more? No? Well, I shall anyways~ 
1. They went in easy, despite the size. 
2. They didn't dry out fast or anything. 
3(sorta a continuation of 2). I can wear them for a long time... probably longer than I should ^^;

Suited for light eyes??
As I said earlier, I think these may be the ones... But, as far as how they'd work for other eyes? Well... If your eyes are like mine, buy them if you want them. If your eyes are green, well, I'm not sure then. However, gray eyes? This lens is a true gray, as in, it looks like the gray eye color, so y'all should have no problem.

PIC TIMES~
Flash

Natural Light

One in~ One out~ (from far away)

One in~ One out~ (up close)

Selca~~~!! ^^
As always, these were purchased from ilovecirclelenses.com! They're one of their newer pairs... So I had to give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment