Saturday, February 22, 2014

Circle Lens Review~ Magic Eye Diacut Amethyst on light eyes

Bonjour~! Is everyone having a good day? ...Well, I'm not really.
Why?
Because my fancy fancy expensive circle lenses don't look amazing on my eyes!
Now, I can't really complain however, since they were complimentary because of some mess ups with my order. (I <3 ilovecirclelenses.com! They're so nice!) And thus, the review begins~

Design: Now, as the name says, it is a gemstone-esque design. In this case, due to the color, it is based off an amethyst. It literally looks rather like a purple diamond in a brilliant cut. It has a good sized ring... but has a large pupil hole and no colors to possibly blend into my eye. 

Color: They look like a light purple, rather lilac-y off, but look rather dark on. It's more obviously purple than the candy magic purples for some reason... It's interesting. :P

Enlargement: Hmm, well, it has a rather nice enlargement... But, well, it's just not big enough for me, personally. It doesn't seem to enlarge my eye a lot. Though, it does enlarge. 

Comfort: uhhh... I know that these are 'premium lenses' and whatever, but... I've yet to wear them without ANY irritation. However, they DO let my eyes breathe more, due to their nifty super-thinness. It may just be the batch.. I'll have to wait until I try the crystal... or was it diamond? Either way, the gray ones!

Suited for light eyes?
I don't really think so.. unless you want the stark difference between your eyes and your fake eyes. 
Flash

Natural light

One in~ One out~

Same thing, but far away~

Both in: SELCA~!

No comments:

Post a Comment