Thursday, May 2, 2013

Review: Bodyline l179 OP with Rose Hat in pink (pik)















Behold! Le bonnet!
Alright! Got new dress! (two new dresses, really, but... 9.9 )
Anyways, this is Bodyline's l179 OP with Rose Hat, but the weird thing is...there isn't a hat, I mean, the stock photo looks like a hat, but...IT'S A BONNET!
Right, so...yeah. ^^;



















Quality: Pretty good! Considering it was only $33, I think this is excellent quality! It's not shiny or particularly cheap-looking.
Color and Design: Nice pink, not exactly my fave shade of pink though, it's kinda salmon-y...which I don't like, but regardless, it's still very nice color-wise. There is not pattern, it's a solid color so... let's take this dress apart (metaphorically, of course) and stare at it. Starting from the top!


Comes with neck straps/ties/thingamajiggers.

Three bows on the bodice along with some...lines? (IDK, I don't really speak fashion)
Shirring along the whole back, allowing it to stretch A LOT

Please note that, while these sleeves are gorgeous, and would've stopped around my elbow; there is no elastic! Thus, I COULDN'T EVEN GET IT OVER MY ELBOW! And, it wasn't even because I have fat arms or something ('cause I don't) It was just them being ridiculous! Luckily, as seen over here ->
The sleeves are detachable! <3 So I quickly and easily removed them and put the dress on! Now, these aren't attached like the other Bodyline dresses I have, the others were attached using elastic (and the sleeves had elastic) these are just put on using normal 'button-through-hole-in-cloth' technique :/
They're so pretty! I was truly heartbroken... (i have a thing for bell-shaped skirts and sleeves :9 )

Side zipper~

Lovely skirt with a scalloped hem- Beautiful! <3

The waistties have a ruffle on the ends of them that matches the ruffles along the hem of the skirt

It came with 4 removable flowers (I know, I lost one of them already)
Full-length Selca

Normal Selca showing off the bonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment