Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: Pretty and Cute Lashes in 061

These lashes are the first false lashes I ever bought and successfully wore. (I actually owned a bunch of lashes before this, but never put them on, at least not by myself, and except for when I had dance rehearsals) They are easy to wear, nice and long without overpowering or drooping (in a bad way) my eyes. They give a natural Japanese dolly-eye effect, but are too natural too be called hime gyaru lashes or something...perhaps something more like an anime eye than a gyaru eye.

Here's where I got them from (and all my other makeup) -> http://www.prettyandcute.com/cart.php?referralId=16736
Also, if you push this link and then enter Welcome12 at checkout, you'll get 10% off your purchase~! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment