Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BEWARE KILLER BUNNIES!!!! D:


BUNNIES ARE CUTE, RIGHT?! Well, yes, of course, especially now with their fluffy winter coats. They're especially adorable when they have floppy ears, like my lop-ear/lionhead mix. Well, puppies are cute too. Do you know what they do? THIS! ^
Now, my puppy can't take all the blame or else this post's title would have no meaning...the giant scratch? Yeah, that'd be killer bunny claws! Granted, all the other red marks are from my puppy using my wrist as a chew toy, and I've got bruises all over my legs as well, but I can't bend backwards to take pictures of those and my family would just look at me weird if I asked them to document my bruises. OH! and btw! Those socks? BRAND FREAKIN' NEW! first time wearing them! and now, they're ruined, and my mom isn't sure if she can fix them. BEHOLD KILLER BUNNY!

isn't he cute~? (AND DEADLY!) D:
In case you're wondering why i'm sharing this, it's simply because i need to vent...also, to warn you all of the destructiveness of some adorable pets. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment