Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Biggest Trip of My Short Life... :D


Okay, as many of you in the lolita circuit know, the one and only: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, has opened a store on the east coast, which happens to be where I live. 
Of course, however, being broke, and young, and living in the south, and all, I was unable to attend the grand opening... :(

BUT! My wonderful mother offered to take me and two friends up there~ We leave this week! "Why the heck do I care?" you may be asking... The truthful answer? You probably don't care! But I'm excited... Thus, I am sharing!

Another question you may be asking is: "Why the heck is this so exciting?"
Answer? Because I've never been inside (Or directly outside) a lolita store!

This isn't even my first time going to NYC, in fact, it's, like, my sixth... But I feel like this is going to be the most exciting trip yet! I've got it all planned! Maps and all! Coords even!
My makeup for the trip was carefully crafted over many test-runs, and many outfit changes... ^^;
My most recent, and probably official, test-run is below~


Wish me luck and fun~! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment