Thursday, June 26, 2014

How Much Do You Know About Lolita? Dear Sister?

Yo! ^3^
I recently made a video with my awesome and hilarious sister, Rebecca! It was the ever fun 'how much do you know about lolita?' Lolita Quiz! I forgot a few questions, but, eh, no harm no foul~ ^^;
I also added some questions of my own! (More like I tweaked the 'name the print' section of the quiz...)
And, like I said, she is HILARIOUS! And, no, it wasn't scripted, thus my shaky and nervous voice... I just had the sheets of paper with pictures and questions on them, other than those, I was on my own! (And my sister doesn't count as support, since she just kept flustering me with her hilarity...)

Right. so... HERE YA GO~!

Here's the first part, which lags horribly and actually chopped up the audio for a few seconds at one point... but, hey, like my sister said, my laptop is a toaster... ^^;

Second part below~


Again, I apologize for the quality... but at least this one doesn't lag nearly as bad as the first part!

No comments:

Post a Comment