Saturday, March 1, 2014

Circle Lens Review~ Max Misty Brown on light eyes

Haha~ Long overdue review is coming your way! I got these complimentary a while back, due to a mess up with my order, from ilovecirclelenses.com. If you check out my Candy Magic Violet review, you'll see me talk about the lenses shortly and go more in depth as to what the mess up was. Now, these are weird (good weird) lenses, lemme tell you why.

Design: This is where the weirdness starts. They have about two or three colors in them, the weirdness is the color choices. But this isn't really the color section, so I'll focus more on the design.
Which features a good-sized ring around the edge, and a nice blending of colors. 

Color: Onto the real weirdness~!! They are, I swear, yellow. Even the darker, supposedly brown, parts towards the outside are really rather golden. BUT, this works! Why? Because my eyes' innermost color is actually gold/yellow/ridiculously light brown. SO, it actually blends in rather well! 

Enlargement: Pretty nice... IDK if I'm just simply becoming desensitized to enlargement, but nothing seems to really make my eyes look huge anymore. I feel that I've lost my objectivity... ANYWAYS~ C: They are, I believe, only 14.5mm, which is small for a circle lens. 

Comfort: Very nice~ I like~

Suited for light eyes?
Hmm... I think so~! They blend in well with the one color that pretty much everyone has in their eyes: gold/yellow/ridiculously light brown! :)

PIC TIME~
Flash

Indoor light

Natural light

One in~ One out~ From far away~

Again, but close up!

Selca~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment