Friday, November 22, 2013

BJD Family as of 2013 + Clothing Opinions?

Ahem, uh... hi?
While I realize that I haven't really been using this blog at all, period, lately, I really haven't been using it to do BJD related stuffs either. And I'm much too lazy to create a separate blog for that...
Soooo~ I figured that I'd begin using this blog for my BJD obsession as well! C:

 Lemme introduce you to my dolls:

My first doll: Sasha (DollZone Luke in normal yellow skin)

Him in his 'bum clothes'

My second doll: Alex/ Sasha's fraternal twin (Doll Leaves Amara in normal skin)




And lastly: Inhyung ((who is not related to Alex and Sasha in any way) Hujoo Suve in apricot skin)




And finally: Happy Little Portrait~


Also, I have Alex & Sasha's dad's head in transit to me in the mail... saving up for the body!
Xander's head - Doll Family A Practice Head in normal pink skin
PS:What did you think of my dollies clothes? 'Cause I made all of the outfits except for the first one ^.^ I'd love some critique~ Since I'm new-ish to this whole 'making stuff' thing... (for dolls at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment