Monday, February 25, 2013

Gothic Lolita Wigs: Wavy Lolita w/ponytails - Black


Okays~~ I finally bought a wig!!! My mom HATES wigs, so it took me forever to convince her to let me buy one! :/ And when she finally agreed, she added "only natural colors" which I didn't have too much of a problem with since I'm more of a 'sweet antique doll' type sweet lolita than a 'OTT sweet' lolita XD But still, I DID have my eye on a pink and purple split wig... well, too bad, this works even better! I get to wear this on days I don't have school! :9
Here's it in motion! :P

Quality: Holy crap! I was hesitant to buy a wig from them, 'cause they had gotten some crap reviews from some people...but this is softer than my own hair! Then again, my hair has been damaged from bleaching and stuff so... ^^; But anyways~ NO large clumps of hair falling out after I shook it out; NO tangles; THICK curls; and DEFINED curls. The 'corkscrew' kind, not waves. It's not shiny at all, well...not in the bad way, in the good, 'healthy hair' way! (Unless you're taking strong flash pictures...in which case, its gonna look fake) Ponytails: Kinda fizzy along the roots, but really not that bad, it's thick enough to hide the clips well, and the curls are so large and luxurious~ :3

Sorry for the  blurriness ^^; (w/out twintails and flash)
 Color: Solid black color, small hints of very dark brown, giving it more of a natural look C: A good look overall, if I compared it to my friend with black hair, it'd look pretty similar~
With twintails and flash


















Comfort: Very comfy~ I've just got it today, and I've been wearing it all day without it cutting off circulation to my head, or...getting itchy, or...uhm, scratching my face with its obviously fake hair. (and now imma get sidetracked) In fact, when I was doing my homework, the hair fell onto my face, and I was surprised because it felt softer than my real hair.

Recommend~?
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment