Friday, December 21, 2012

Circle Lens Review: EOS Tear Blue on light eyes


Okays~ c: I promised y'all a different kind of circle lens review before I did the brown candy magic, well, I'm making good on my promise. XD ( bought from ilovecirclelenses.com )

REVIEW START~ 

Design: Okay, these things have got a seriously natural design. There's barely anything to it, just a little pale ring around your iris and some thin lines in the shape of three slanted triangles. Depending on the color you get, the lines change color. 

Color: I got these in blue (I had previously bought them in brown/gold...it didn't work out), and I have to say, they match my eye color perfectly! :D Well, they're a little bit more blue than my eyes are, but that's exactly what i was looking for, something to brighten up my eyes, you know? When I wear them, my eyes transform from my normal eyes to a slightly bluer version, a better and brighter version of my own eyes. It's still my eyes, just a little bit better. C:
 Enlargement: There is little to no enlargement to these lenses...I'm pretty sure the only reason they're categorized as circle lens is because they have the only real requirement to be a circle lens: a circle. Now, don't get me wrong, they DO enlarge and are great for a really natural look (like I said up there ^ it's still your eyes, just better, unlike most circle lenses that completely change your eyes).

Comfort: These babies are the same diameter as my normal contact lenses, so naturally, they disappear on my eyes :3 They're sooo comfy! It was no different than my other prescription lenses!
Suitable for light eyes?
Only if you have blue or gray eyes for this color...i think it'll look kinda weird in green eyes... :/














Indoor light




Flash
One in~ One out~






SELCA~ XP

2 comments:

  1. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete